Sunday, May 23, 2010

Since I've set up an Yahoo email address and changed my tool bar to Yahoo, I can't access my Hotmail account.

Since I have signed up for email with Yahoo and have also changed my tool bar to Yahoo, I can't access my "Hotmail" account. I've tried going through different links available and I keep getting an error message that I can't be connected. I've tried going through different links with no luck. I can get to the sign in page under new accounts, but once I sign in, I loose connection with the internet. This started after I changed my tool bar to Yahoo. Hope someone can help me. Thanks, Bren
Since I've set up an Yahoo email address and changed my tool bar to Yahoo, I can't access my Hotmail account.
It is definately nothing to do with your toolbar, you may want to try hotmail on search then click on it to access your mail, but I'm aware that there is no problem with hotmail being accessed by Yahoo search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive