Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hotmail account phished? Overflow of emails in inbox....?

Yesterday, I signed onto my hotmail account to check my mail and I had 47 emails in my inbox and all were postmaster delivery failure notices. I didn't send any emails, but looking into my sent folder were emails that were sent from my account but from different emails that I have never seen before. I changed my password, secret question and answer, and today I had 5 of the same emails in my inbox. Is this happening to anyone else? What should I do since I have never had this happen before? Thank you!





-When I signed onto my email account yesterday, hotmail had a captcha to block junk mail and stuff and I had to do that before I could go onto my account %26amp; I never had to do that before.
Hotmail account phished? Overflow of emails in inbox....?
u probably have a hacker on ur computer. well i mean some1 else figured out ur password. its probably cuz u have some virus. wen u have a virus like this some1 is controlling ur computer and watching u as u change ur password. or something like tht.


do u remember going on any weird website?


do u have a myspace?


do u go on youtube?


viruses are mostly caused from those.





i have no idea wat u shud do, but u shud just probably get a new email.





check this website it mite help u:


http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2008/11...





hope this helps :)
common names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive