Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hotmail account closed, no clue why?

My grandmother's hotmail was recently closed for no apparent reason. Can someone point me in the right direction on what to do? She wasn't doing anything illegal, she logged on one day and everything was fine, she logged on the next day and it gave her this message.





http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3883/...





I have sent in three support tickets over the past week with absolutely no response. Nothing in my spam folder, and all were sent to my email address (a gmail one).





I am absolutely baffled. Any help would be appreciated...
Hotmail account closed, no clue why?
jus keep trying
Reply:You should try it again just to make sure because sometimes the system of hotmail is down.


This issue happened to me one day and it was because I hadn't used the account at all, like sign in, for 45 days. So that could be the cause.


I don't recommend waiting for the hotmail answer. You should just make your grandma a new email on hotmail or even on yahoo.


Good Luck


I hope I helped
ghetto names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive