Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hotmail account deleted by parents? ?

Hi, ok i am just super pissed cuz i think my parents deleted my hotmail account, for no reason , but anyways so how do you know if it still exists or what. I am trying to loggin but its not working , i haave tripple check that its the right password, and tried doing the forgot my password thing anyays and entered all my info,crrectly like 1,000 times and it wont let me in or even send me a reset email cuz it says the info is wrong but i know its right, please help i need this back , does this mean my accvount has been deleted or what?
Hotmail account deleted by parents? ?
First step: Calm down. Second step: Make sure you didn't do something silly like forget to capitalize or miss a keystroke or not put @hotmail.com (I do these kinds of things all time myself) Third: Ask you parents about it, if they were trying to get into your account to check on the content and couldn't get your password they may have reset it. And, it's obvious you need to have a conversation about trust with them and why they may have gotten into your account. Remember that the internet can be a scary place for parents, there are all sorts of awful people online who live to victimize young people. Talk to your parents, discuss whether or not they've actually deleted your account and why and what you can do to reinstate your email account.
Reply:its been deleted try to contact hot mail staff and see if they can restore it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive