Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help!!! i cant log into my hotmail account!!!!!?

I can log into MSN, but somehow, when i check my mail..an error message comes up.





ERROR


Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.


If you are attempting to reactivate your account, we're sorry but your request cannot be processed at this time.


Please do the following:





Close all web browser windows.


Restart your web browser.


Return to http://www.hotmail.com to sign in.


I followed the intructions, but it STILL doesnt work. I've waited for 6 hours already, and still the same. But my sisters hotmail works and so does my friends! Is it some kind of server problem?


Does anyone have a similar problem? If so, can you help me!?
Help!!! i cant log into my hotmail account!!!!!?
that is typical, it is that hotmail servers can't read your account, so go to popfly and request an invite. by doing this, this microsoft sponcered website would start to read your account and dig it out of the server.





good luck%26gt; also, make sure that you are not typing your password in cap locks
Reply:You can try to use MSN explorer and log in.It maybe useful...
flower name

1 comment:

  1. I have two hotmail addresses, and I can't login to one of my hotmail accounts either. I've tried for over an hour. I can login to one of the accounts, but not the other one. Everytime I try I get an error message. I am able to login to msn with that name and password, but not the email. It's pissing me off. I've tried closing the browsers, used chrome and explorer, deleted temporary internet files. Nothing is working.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive