Sunday, May 23, 2010

Every time I sign into hotmail account, first attempt always says wrong password, could it be 3rd party site?

Sorry that was probably a little confusing...





Whenever I go to sign in to hotmail.com, the first attempt always says "The e-mail address or password is incorrect. Please retype... etc" even when I know that both my address and password are correct.





The second attempt at signing in, however, always works.





Why is this happening? Could it be some sort of 3rd party site, such as something to do with spyware, that appears to look completely like hotmail.com?





This is the url I get after the first attempt at signing in:


https://login.live.com/ppsecure/post.srf...
Every time I sign into hotmail account, first attempt always says wrong password, could it be 3rd party site?
Hi,


I get the same thing that's why i signed up to "Yahoo" mail and it's faster to open then hot-mail. hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
    ́www.hotmail.com login

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive