Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Internal error for MSN/Hotmail account??

An error ocurrs when I try to access my hotmail account, but when I log into my secondary hotmail account everything just goes ok.





It's an error from MSN, not from Internet Explorer. Here's the complete error:





Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.


If you are attempting to reactivate your account, we're sorry but your request cannot be processed at this time.


Please do the following:





Close all web browser windows.


Restart your web browser.


Return to http://www.hotmail.com to sign in.





I accessed that account this morning. I was uploading some personal files for emailing them and then the uploading was cancelled, and after that, the log in failed....








SO MY QUESTION IS: WHY CANNOT ACCESS THIS SPECIFIC ACCOUNT??
Internal error for MSN/Hotmail account??
Sounds like one of two possibilities. Hotmail is experiencing problems accessing certain accounts. Or, you might have picked up a bad cookie or temporary file that keeps returning you to the error page. If it's the first, all you can do is wait. If it's the second, you can try cleaning your system cache. Close any open programs so you're at the desktop. Click start %26gt; control panel %26gt; internet options. On the General tab delete cookies, delete temporary files (including offline content), and clear history, Restart the computer and see if the problem continues. If it does, you can wait or perhaps access your secondary hotmail account, look for the help link (usually at the bottom of the home page) and see if they have a toll-free number or live chat to customer service.





plrr
Reply:I am having the same problem. I've been trying to access my hotmail all day and get the same error message. So I am assuming it's a problem with MSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive