Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My hotmail account has been closed?

is there anything i can do?





i already sent them a thing, and they emailed me back








it said





"Thank you for writing to Windows Live Hotmail Technical Support. This is Jaycee and I gather that your account has been closed. I understand how important it is to address your concern immediately. Let me assist you today.











Y?????f, we are currently reviewing all Windows Live Hotmail accounts for any violation of our account policies. I have verified that your youssef4342@hotmail.com account was closed in accordance with the Windows Live Hotmail Terms of Use (TOU). It is a strict violation of the TOU for our members to send objectionable material of any kind or nature using our service.











To read our Terms of Use, visit http://privacy2.msn.com/tou/en-us/defaul...











Additional information about Windows Live Hotmail's anti-spam policy can be found here: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/anti-...











Thank you for understanding.

















Sincerely,
My hotmail account has been closed?
Hey..just curious what did you do that make them close your account? Cos I never care to read their TOU.
ghetto names

1 comment:

  1. what the hell.... My hotmail was just closed for violation of their terms... I have this as my business email and it;s on my webpage and my business cards... I have all my customer contacts and all issues that need to be addressed and now I am closed. I have never once sent or received jokes or threatend anyone. So I have no idea why this happened. And of coarse Im sure I will not get a direct response. Im sure it will say something just like the one you recieved.. This is the most frustrating thing ever. I have had this account for two years. So why now?????

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive