Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hotmail account problem!?

I just recieved an email from someone saying that she tried to email some info to hotmail account but got a response back that my mailbox is full. I am confused because when I log into my account it says that I am only using 7% of the alloted 5gb. I recieved her email so I don't understand if my box was full how could I recieve it. I don't know if this matters, but I have all my work emails go into a separate folder (the email she was sending was work) Does hotmail have a limit on the size of the emails? I am confused and this is not the first time this has happened. Any tips in resolving this would be greatly appericated! Thank you!
Hotmail account problem!?
have u checked that your junk or spam box is empty


this may be full and it doesnt show up on your alloted allocation of memory


or maybe your memory reader is wrong


try deletingsome unwanted stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive