Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hotmail account help?

Well my hotmail account won't load when I try to log into it and it keeps redirecting to "your password/username isn't correct" when I try to log in. It only does this for the email part though because I am able to log in normally through MSN messenger. I tried another account of mine, and it works perfectly fine, and I am also able to log into my account on another computer perfectly fine. I'm not sure if it's my account or my computer or both. Please help?
Hotmail account help?
Try to have a new password sent to your email

3 comments:

  1. I can not logon to my hotmail account from my wifes computer. She has her own hotmail account and whenever I put in my hotmail accont users name it logs into my wifes account. The same is true when I log try to log on with her user name and password from my computer, it logs on to my hotmail account. We will be traveling with one laptop and would like to acess both of our seperate hotmail accounts...Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.22michaels.com/2009/10/whats-our-get-your-free-email-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.hotmail.com Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive