Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want to get my canceled Hotmail account back.?

i canceled my account a long time ago and i want to get it back
I want to get my canceled Hotmail account back.?
If it is past the 90 days there is no way to get the account back.


If you don't sign in to your Hotmail account for more than 30 days, or within the first 10 days after signing up for a new account, all messages, folders, and contacts are marked for deletion, but the account name is still reserved. If the account stays inactive for a further 90 days, the account name is permanently deleted.





If it has been less than the 90 days then you go back to the sign in and enter your ID and passsword and the account is reactivated.


www.hotmail.com
Reply:WELL U CANT
name spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive