Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can i access my hotmail account in outlook?

i want to access my hotmail account via my office outlook
How can i access my hotmail account in outlook?
You cannot reach hotmail since outlook because since 2005, Microsoft does not authorize any more the changing of limp hotmail with this software house: outlook and outlook express. If you try to configure this software for a box hotmail, you have right to an error message. But you can reach on your account hotmail with Mozilla Thunderbird, it is a free software. Here the site to download it: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird...





PS: Afflicted for my English, I speak it and the writing very seldom thus I think that it is not very good.





PSS: I speak and more often writes French than English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive