Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why can't people with hotmail accounts access their email the past few days?

I've had the same hotmail account for 9 years. Never had trouble accessing it before. Also have yahoo, gmail, and netzero--all of those are working fine.





Anyone know why attempts to connect to hotmail inbox haven't been working for the past several days? (After entering password, all that comes up is a blank white screen. The inbox doesn't kick in, even after waiting for 15-30 minutes. Refreshing is unsuccessful as well).
Why can't people with hotmail accounts access their email the past few days?
Im having the same problem too.....and i need to look at my work schedule :(
Reply:What are you talking about, I'm having no problem with mine which I just accessed today after 2 years, I mean who needs hotmail when you have yahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive