Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can't access my hotmail account through Outlook express, getting error No.0x80004005?

Can't access my hotmail account through Outlook express, getting Error message details "Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/htt... Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 12019, Error Number: 0x80004005 ".


How can i fix this problem, Thanks in advance.
Can't access my hotmail account through Outlook express, getting error No.0x80004005?
Your hotmail account must have a rouge setting thats tripping up outlook express, contact their tech support department.
exotic names

1 comment:

  1. I often work with emails and once something must have happened with some of them. In 2 hours I understood that they were damaged. Fortunately a friend called me up and advised - oe extract. I was marveled,because the program decided my issue quite easy and free of charge as far as I remember.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive