Saturday, October 24, 2009

Someone stole my hotmail account!!!?

what can i do to retrieve my mail? i tried to sign in but the password is changed, the hacker changed it and i can't open my mail :S anyone please tell me how can i get my mail back, all the info i know now is just the address :S, i really need it :(
Someone stole my hotmail account!!!?
At the sign in, click the Forgot Password link, answer the security question, and change the password. Easy. Then contact Hotmail %26amp; make a report


.
Reply:You should have your location info, as well as your secret question, you can get a new password with that info.

1 comment:

  1. this has become such a common practice these days i became so angry last weekend when this thing happened to me i contacted this company and they recovered my hacked info http://bit.ly/9AmT7f

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive