Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hotmail account hacked!?

someone hacked my hotmail account is there a way to block it or recover...i have tried by giving secret question and other information but its not working(may be that person changed that info). i also sent info to hotmail bu they are saying they cant help me..


is ther any possible way to get it back or block it.
Hotmail account hacked!?
If you had a cryptologist, you could probably trace that a trojan virus has invaded your system and stolen the password; and very likely others. Change all your passwords- but FIRST search for trojans and remove them.





Be more careful next time.
Reply:Without your password, you are screwed. Hotmail is the only ones that can help. Pressure them more. They should be helping you.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php is great hacking service! Thanks to RayaHari.com for giving me the hotmail password. I will use hack facebook hacking service again. These guys are fast, professional, and trustworthy! My order was ready within 2 days of request, and I received the my husband's email account password an hour after sending my Paypal payment! Thank you Thank you! WOW fast and efficient. VERY impressed with facebook hacking password service, I hope that I will have to use RayaHari.com but it is good to know it is available

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive