Monday, October 12, 2009

Can anyone tell me how the heck to setup my Yahoo and Hotmail accounts in Mozilla Thunderbird?

I can't get past the inbound/outbound setup step. Does anyone know the inbound and outbound addresses for hotmail and yahoo mail? I feel like a real amatuer. Help!
Can anyone tell me how the heck to setup my Yahoo and Hotmail accounts in Mozilla Thunderbird?
1) download webmail extention and other support component (hotmail, yahoo mail support) at http://webmail.mozdev.org/installation.h...


2)open thunderbird. click "tools" item on toolbar, then click extentions. An install windows will pop up. click install button and select the file you just download ( .xpi file extention)


3) restart thunderbird.


4)the server setting, ple reference to http://webmail.mozdev.org/setup.html
Reply:Hi there. Unless you've paid for those accounts, they don't allow you this "POP3" access, as it's called, but make you go through a web browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive