Saturday, November 7, 2009

I got an account with Google but the time stamp is wrong, also on Hotmail. How do I fix this?

Hotmail and Google are both out 1hour and approx. 9-10mins.
I got an account with Google but the time stamp is wrong, also on Hotmail. How do I fix this?
It has nothing to do with the time on your computer.


It's the email provider's problem, and has always been. I don't think they think it's a serious issue to address, but it really is!


I hate not knowing what times my email's come in. You can try going into options in Hotmail (sorry, I don't use Gmail anymore, and don't remember the setup) but in Hotmail, go to options and make sure that your Time Zone is set up correctly. If not, then yeah, there's not much else you can do.





Sometimes, I send myself an email, just to see how wide the time discrepancy is, and figure out when past messages reached my inbox.





Sorry. Wish I could help more.
Reply:Please check if your computer clock shows the correct time, and if it does not, please adjust the time, taking into account the daylight saving time if applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive