Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can I use my e-mail client (windows live desktop mail beta) for my hotmail account?

I don't know how can I use windows live desktop mail beta.....!!!


I know that it use HTTP server and I set it up....but it can't recieve or send ANY mail....
How can I use my e-mail client (windows live desktop mail beta) for my hotmail account?
You can't unless you have a "premium" account with MSN Hotmail. Basically you need to use their incoming server which they do not allow unless you are a paying customer.





If you're not a pying customer you cannot set up your Hotmail account in any e-mail client ie. outlook, windows live etc.





This goes for any free e-mail provider eg. Yahoo, gmail etc.
Reply:THIS SUCK'S!!!


I can use my G-Mail and AOL e-mail account on Windows Live Mail Desktop but I can't use a Hotmail acount on it??? First Yahoo!, not this! Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive