Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can i transfer an entire address book from a hotmail account into my new yahoo account? (to avoid retyping)?

My "contacts list" in hotmail is huge, many people, and I want to transfer them all to the new yahoo account. can the computer do it easily for me? Or will I have to retype each one by hand?
Can i transfer an entire address book from a hotmail account into my new yahoo account? (to avoid retyping)?
this is a tough one if you email go to compose a click on insert address when it comes up check every box , and then send your new email to every one and hopefully they all will not reply at the same time and you can just add them to your address book as they come in, if you do not want to do hem all at once do them in group of your choice that is the only way i can think of ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive