Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hotmail account will not delete!?

Im trying to delete one of my old accounts because I think someone has hacked into it. I just want to permanently delete it altogether. I don't want to go by the, just not sign in for a long time.


But everytime I try to delete it, it says this:


One or more paid services or a Microsoft Points account is linked to your account. To close this account, make sure each service is canceled and your Microsoft Points account is closed. Get help with this


There is a Microsoft e-mail account (Windows Live Hotmail) associated with your account, so you can't close your Windows Live account immediately. To close your Windows Live account, you need to close your Microsoft e-mail account first.





So I try to close my Microsoft account, but then it ends up saying this:





This Windows Live ID does not currently have a billing relationship with Microsoft. MSN offers a variety of services that you may subscribe to.





Im almost positive that I don't have any other msn service that Im suscribed too.





I just want some help. Please, can someone please help me?
Hotmail account will not delete!?
Delete all your personal information first and foremost. Second, change the password to something so rediculous you won't even know without writing it down. Delete the account. Keep the password, and in over 120 days it isn't gone then see if Microsoft can do something about it.





About the subscription, did you delete all/if any contacts? And be sure you're off all the mailing lists of Microsoft and everything.
Reply:Log in to that account, delete any mails you have. Change the password to a very very complicated one, log out.


Forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive